Podcast – 1/30/10 – Andy Keller

Some of you might remember that I started a podcast a while ago, but brought it to a screeching halt after only four podcasts. There are a lot of reasons why I stopped podcasting, but they are all irrelevant now, because I’m happy to say the podcast is making it’s triumphant return today.

I decided to bring my best friend and “guy behind the guy” Andy Keller back on the podcast to discuss how he came up with the idea for the “Mr. Rainmaker” video. Other than talking about the behind the scenes of the video,we discuss pranks that we pulled on people in the Ohio State basketball program, the art of the nickname, and why I Googled myself from my phone in a bar one night. We also have a little Jersey Shore discussion and Keller tells a women’s basketball story that promises to be only half as boring as you think it is. Enjoy.


This picture will only be here until someone sends in a sweet MS Paint interpretation of The Electric Wolf


Shout out to Danny Dykstra for the badass image. Ask the TMM and you shall receive


You can listen to the podcast on the player below. If you want to be like the cool kids with their letter jackets and Mustangs, a good start would be to subscribe on iTunes by clicking this link so your computer automatically downloads every new podcast.






Powered by Podbean.com

Proud To Be An American But Even Prouder To Be A Buckeye,

Mark Titus

Club Trillion Founder