Two Million – Mr. Rainmaker

Barring something unforeseen that causes people to stop reading this blog (getting shut down by the NCAA, for example), Club Trillion will cross over the 2,000,000 hit threshold later today. I can honestly say that I’m still shocked at the success of this blog and thank each and every one of you not only for your continued support, but also for your feedback. Your e-mails and comments keep me motivated to continue doing this and for that I’m grateful.

I spent a lot of time thinking about what to write for the 2,000,000 entry and nothing really came to mind. I thought about guests I could have post and topics I could write about and nothing turned on the proverbial light bulb in my head. Then, it hit me. I don’t need to write anything at all. I can just use the 2,000,000 hit entry to release what is undoubtedly the coolest thing I’ve ever done with my life. So that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

I’d be remiss (and frankly, I’d be a jerk) if I didn’t take the time to thank my BFF Andy Keller for putting together what you’re about to watch. For some of you new readers (or for some of you old readers who just have a terrible memory), Keller is kind of the “guy behind the guy” for Club Trillion. I do all the writing and wearing of a towel around my neck on the bench and he does all the other things that it takes to run this blog. In this case, he did the videotaping and editing, which is something that I certainly couldn’t have done (at least not as quickly as he did). He was also the one who came up with the idea for this video, so really without him none of this would have happened.

With all of that being said, I now give you “Mark Titus – Mr. Rainmaker”. Enjoy.

(By the way, all the shots I make in this video are real. Keller is good at editing, but not that good.)

Keller's "I know the password" edit: Some people have been questioning how long it took for certain shots (like the one from the stands). There isn't a single shot in the video that took more than one minute to capture. A large percentage of shots, including the intro, were done on the first take. The whole thing took less than two hours to shoot, and we had to leave out a lot of clips or cut them short and speed them up like the around the horn 3 pointers to fit them in the video.

I'm going to ask that if you liked the video, that you comment on it and send it along to all your friends. Let's make this thing huge. I'm talking "the shirt The Situation is lifting up to show off his abs is a Club Tril shirt" huge. Or at the very least, big enough that it could be played on a loop on the TVs at Gaswerks in Columbus on a Saturday night. The more exposure the video gets, the more exposure worthy causes like the A Kid Again T-Shirt benefit get too.

And if know the email addresses of any NBA scouts, feel free to e-mail them the link so they know what they'll be missing out on if they don't draft Mark this summer.

Also, yes, the lightning is real.

-Keller



Your Friend and My Favorite,

Mark Titus

Club Trillion Founder