Day 25

Well, Week 4 is turning into a near-total wash. Here's how my evening went:

I went from work straight to my sister's house today, where I babysat her wonderful, cuter-than-a-baby-bunny, very smart kids. The kids stayed up a little later than normal waiting for the ice cream truck to come by, which didn't show until nearly 8pm. Then of course it took them awhile to eat their ice cream, after which they brushed their teeth and I tucked them in (song and say prayers for the older nephew; repeat for the younger nephew).

My niece was watching Dora the Explorer while I tucked in her big brothers so I let her watch the end of that episode before putting her to bed. By this time, it was about 9 o'clock, and I had promised to call a friend in desperate need of job advice after I put the kids to bed. We didn't get off the phone until 9:30. Then my brother-in-law came home and we chatted for awhile and before I knew it, it was 10pm and I still had a 30-minute drive home and I hadn't worked out at all. C'est la vie.

I am determined to exercise tomorrow and Saturday and have decided to repeat the Week 4 workout schedule next week since I will have missed 3 of the 6 days this week. That Brazilian bum bum WILL be mine!

Now I'm going to bed.