Day 59

My workout plans were abruptly derailed today when my sister called me at work in the late afternoon to see if I could come over and help her with the kids. She was sick, her husband was out of town, and she thought perhaps the kids ought to eat something besides crackers for dinner (which they'd been eating all day). So I went over after work and took them to a near-by Burger King with a play area for dinner and to get out of the house. They were in heaven and, hey, they didn't eat any crackers!

After dinner I took them home and put them all to bed, while my poor sister continued to lie on the sofa. By the time I got home, it was nearly time for me to go to bed and, needless to say, I wasn't able to exercise. C'est la vie. I was glad to be able to help my sis, and Leandro can wait one more day.