Day 66

Today's workout was supposed to be Pool Talk again, but due to some miscommunication, Pool Talk didn't happen. Instead, I walked to do my errands instead of driving, for a total of about 25 minutes of walking. Then I did High & Tight with Leandro after dinner. The first series of exercises uses a resistance band, however, since the band that came with the Brazil Butt Lift package broke after less than a month of use, I put on my ankle weights to get a little more benefit from those moves. I really need to talk to Leandro about including a higher-quality resistance band with his product. I'm hoping that all the leg exercises in High & Tight will help get my legs in shape for those hills I have to ride during the LiveStrong Challenge, since my time to train on the bike itself is running short.