Let The Games Begin

Tomorrow we play Walsh in an exhibition game, which serves as an unofficial start to the fun part of the season. And because our season is about to get underway, I thought I would address the questions about the team that everyone wants to have answered in hopes that you can get to know the team a little better. So here are, in my opinion, the five most talked about questions surrounding this year's version of the Ohio State men's basketball team.

1) Will Anthony Crater, P.J. Hill, Walter Offutt, or Jeremie Simmons start at point guard?

2) What is Coach Matta's middle name?

3) Did Jon Diebler like his role in "Superbad" or "Role Models" more?

4) If the team were to have a royal rumble, who would win and why?

5) Was Zisis Sarikopoulos in the movie "300"?

It would be pretty uncool for me to lay out these questions and not provide any answers. And since I'm currently enrolled in the Scot Pollard School of Cool (see below), I will be a courteous blog host and share my answers.




1) Yes.

2) "It doesn't"

3) Jon told me that "I will always have a special place in my heart for 'Superbad' cause it put me on the map, but 'Role Models' serves as the first step I am taking to try to establish myself as more than McLovin, so it was a much more important project to me. Plus I got to wear a cape and that has always been a dream of mine."

4) If you seriously don't know the answer to this question, then you probably should stop reading my blog. I would win in a laugher for two fairly obvious reasons. The first reason being that I am a cross between Arthur Fonzarelli and Colt from "Three Ninjas." The second being that I am the only person on the team that knows anything about professional wrestling (Fun Fact: for spring break my senior year of high school, I turned down trips to Florida and Mexico for tickets to Wrestlemania in Chicago). Do you honestly think Dave Lighty could handle a DDT courtesy of Mark "The Shark" Titus? The answer is no.

5) He was not in "300." However, he did serve as a consultant to the movie and they ended up stealing "This is Sparta!" from him, which is the saying he uses every time he dunks. You were probably thinking of a more family friendly animated movie.

Hopefully this cleared up some uncertainties you had about the team. My goal was to give you guys an idea of what to expect come game time tomorrow night, and after reading over this post, I'm pretty confident I did just that. I will definitely have an entry up in response to the game by Friday night, so if you want my thoughts on it (and who doesn't?), then come back for another helping of the blog. Until then, enjoy...



Your Friend and My Favorite,

Mark Titus (#34)
Club Trillion Co-Founder