Day 26

The good news: I exercised today! The bad news: I got an upset stomach part-way through the second workout and had to stop.

I started by muddling my way through Cardio Axe, fast-forwarding the last several minutes when all the combos are put together. I've never even been able to keep a hula hoop up (and trust me, it's not for lack of hips)--what makes anyone think I could do the moves in this workout? From now on, I'm going to substitute some other from of cardio for Cardio Axe, as it just makes me frustrated and discouraged and, since I can't really do many of the moves, it's not even that great a workout.

Next was Sculpt, which I actually enjoy and was looking forward to doing. It's 50 minutes long and with about 25 minutes left, I started feeling some queasiness in my tummy. I kept going through the arm presses until, at about 23 minutes left, we got down on the floor to do some side crunches. I realized if I did those, I would throw up, so I stopped. My tummy still isn't feeling 100% percent but it's better.

I believe the reason I got sick during this workout and one last week too was because I ate too close to working out, not giving my body enough time to digest. Unless I'm going for a long bike ride, I normally work out better on an empty--or mostly empty--stomach.

And speaking of bike rides, tomorrow I'm going to go for a long bike ride and then do whatever strength training is on the schedule. Tomorrow is the last day of Week 4. My how time flies!