Day 29: Start of Week 5

Today was a scorcher and a holiday (celebrating July 4th) which provided more than ample excuse to boycott Cardio Axe in favor of going to the pool and treading water for about 45 minutes. When I came home, I did Sculpt (50 minutes). Since I missed so many workouts last week, I'm repeating the Week 4 workout plan for my particular "butt type" this week, instead of moving on to the "Classic" workout schedule like I should.

I realized last week that I need to shift my focus from losing weight and getting the perfect Brazilian Butt to simply being healthy. Exercise has been a part of my life for many years; this is simply a new way to exercise and be fit. Taking my measurements all the time just makes me frustrated and discouraged that I'm not already resembling Leandro's back-up dancers. I must remind myself that, every time I've lost weight in the past, it's taken at least two months from the time I made a change in my lifestyle to see any change in my body. With that in mind, I'm not going to take any more measurements until Day 60.

Here's to the start of Week 5.