Day 34

Next time I plan to go for a bike ride, I'm not going to say anything to anyone. Maybe that will prevent my plans from being foiled.

Yes, friends, my bike ride was postponed yet again this week, this time due to rain. As much as I was looking forward to being back in the saddle again, I'm not terribly disappointed given how desperately we need the rain. It was exciting to be woken up in the middle of the night by the splat! splat! sound of rain hitting my windows.

Luckily, Leandro had a plan to keep up my fitness that didn't include my bike. We squatted and lifted and shook our booties together during Bum Bum, then I subjected myself to 20 minutes of intense discomfort during Tummy Tuck. Again with The Plank!

I wasn't in full form during my workouts for some reason. I felt woozy a couple of times during Bum Bum and had to stop to catch my breath and cool down. During The Plank sequence at the end of Tummy Tuck, my muscles were so tired that I collapsed, whimpering, several times, ultimately only doing half of what the Beach Beauties were doing on the screen. I'm ok with that.

Adios,
Week 5!