Day 3

BBL must be working because I could barely walk today, and trying to walk after sitting for any length of time, even the 30 minutes it took me to drive to work, was even more ridiculous. I suddenly feel like I have the body of an old lady.

Tonight after work I hurried home and changed immediately into my workout clothes for my date with Leandro. First I did "Cardio Axe" again, followed by "Bum Bum." I was pleased to see that I did a little better keeping up with some of the complicated, coordination-required dance moves in CA this time than last night, although that ending sequence with all the combos together was still a joke and I still fast-fowarded through the last set. Still, it gives me hope that I might be able to sort of do all the moves at some point.

BB was just as intense as on Day 1, and I still got snagged on the moves that required much balance or coordination, but I think I did slightly better at focusing on the glutes and getting the most out of each individual exercise. In both videos, Leandro switches things up a lot and keeps it moving so the workout goes by quickly and I'm definitely not bored. It helps that he's cute and seems a little bit goofy (hence, not intimidating), and that he does just about every move throughout the whole workout, instead of constantly walking around to inspect his back-up dancers so he can take a break. (By the way, they never break a sweat or even seem to be breathing hard at all, which leads me to wonder if they are actual people or just computer-generated images.)

Tomorrow is marked as a rest day on the schedule, which I think I'll use as an excuse to go for a long walk. I might even pick up a smoothie in the middle, as it's $1 smoothie day at Roebeck's tomorrow. Brazil booty, here I come!