Days 12 & 13: Don't Settle for Less!

I totally ROCK!! I woke up insanely early this morning--earlier even than I get up to go to work--and was so wide-awake, I didn't try to go back to sleep. Instead, I made and ate one slice of French toast (with real maple syrup from Vermont--yum!), then put on my workout clothes. To make up for missing my workout yesterday, I decided to do yesterday's workout AND today's workout. I know, it's difficult to comprehend the radical thought process behind that, but it was a brilliant decision. Here's how my morning went:

7am: Suit up, put in Day 12's workout, Sculpt; do 50 minutes of toning and shaping exercises with Leandro and his backup dancers.

8am: Workout finished, I wash my face and put on something more suitable for public appearance, then head to the grocery store, where I buy copious quantities of fresh fruit.

9am: Put away groceries, vacuum (working out on the floor every day really motivates you to vacuum), switch back into my previous workout clothes.

9:30ish am: Day 13's first workout, my favorite: Cardio Axe. Bring it on! (I still stumble through half the moves in this one, esp when he puts all the little dance routines together at the end.)
I claim victory over Cardio Axe just for completing it w/o fast-forwarding through even one of the iterations of the dance routines at the end.

10:10ish am: I rehydrate, then launch into MY THIRD WORKOUT for the day: High & Tight, aka, leg-lift insanity.

10:45ish am: It's not even 11am yet and I've worked out for nearly two hours, plus been to the grocery store and vacuumed my house. I am on fire!!! I make a fantastic berry smoothie using all the fresh fruit I just got (blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) and a cup of vanilla yogurt. Heaven!

Leandro is always admonishing his followers not to settle for less, as in "Give it all you got! Don't settle for less!" (His Brazilian Portuguese accent makes it sound especially cute and motivational when he says it.) This gal is definitely not settling for less. But I am looking forward to the day of rest tomorrow. And another smoothie....