Week 2 Measurements

I took my Week 2 measurements before my workout today and was frankly rather perplexed. I measured my waist 4 or 5 times to make sure I was doing it correctly and not misreading the measuring tape. I'm still not quite certain, but I finally concluded that I might have lost a tiny bit off my waist--like a quarter to half an inch--but not enough to record new measurements in the side bar.

I got all excited when measuring my thighs because the first measurement was a full inch smaller than last week's, however when I measured the other thigh and then measured the first one again, I decided I must have been looking at another, thinner part of the thigh when I got that original smaller number. I think that, as with the waist, I might have lost a little bit, but not enough to record a change.

So I'll stick with the Week 1 measurements for now and hope to see some improvement by the next time I measure myself, in Week 3. WEEK 3!!

I'm telling ya'll right now that I probably won't be exercising tomorrow. I have a date, with a guy whose name isn't Leandro. This doesn't happen very often so I have absolutely no qualms about sacrificing my Brazil Butt workout for one evening.